Share The Love Food Drive
16 Jesus replied, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.” Mat 14:16 NIV
"The Samaritan Center" in Ooltewah, TN does amazing work in our community. Every week they are feeding hundreds of people right here in our own community who need food assistance. The need is much greater than you might imagine, but together we can make a difference. You can share your blessings with those who are not as fortunate, and we are making it easy to do so. Here's how you can help....
You can drop off items (Nov. 14 - Dec. 23, 2019):
- Ooltewah Farmers Market - Info Booth (Every Thursday 3-5pm behind Ooltewah Nursery)
- Ooltewah Nursery - Inside the store we have a large box to drop off items
- Non-perishable food items (canned goods, dry goods, etc.)
- Personal care items (soap, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, etc.)
- Pet foods (canned or dry)
- Monetary donations (make checks out to "The Samaritan Canter")
Please do not bring clothing, furniture, etc. You could donate such items directly at The Samaritan Center, however.
Click below to learn more about:
The Samaritan Center Website
The Samaritan Center Facebook Page.
Ooltewah Farmers Market